1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Think about how you feel when you love someone. You would give them the world, do anything for them. Now imagine if you could learn to love yourself, and give yourself the world. I’m so tired of being let down, and the only solution is to love myself. So that I know when times get rough I don’t need anyone, because I love myself and that’s all I need.